Instructors help students build strength and flexibility and improve posture in private Pilates sessions held in a bright, spacious studio
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 90 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Humble Abode
The Humble Abode salon and spa feels like home—which is not surprising, as it's situated inside a cottage surrounded by greenery and beaming with natural light. And it's easy to make yourself at home there, too, because their menu's extensive selection of services could easily require a whole day's sojourn. Beauty treatments include lash tinting and six kinds of facials, such as lactic peels and microdermabrasion. The signature facial pampers each of the face's 55 muscles—a perfect complement to the luxuriating body treatments, including deep-tissue massage and reflexology.
Those looking for more internal therapy can seek out one of the three chiropractic doctors, who aim to treat anything from sports injuries to spinal dysfunction. The Humble Abode also has a certified hypnotherapist, Myke Zykoff, who addresses behavioral issues with hypnotherapy and the calming effects of meditation.
To help guests ease their pain through fitness, a team of instructors leads Pilates classes in both group and private sessions. The bending and stretching sessions take place in a sunny studio furnished with reformer machines and mats, which can double as beds if you just never want to leave.