What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $39.99 for dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $78 total value)
- $46 for dinner for two, valid Friday and Saturday (up to $78 total value)
- $74 for dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $156 total value)
- $82 for dinner for four, valid Friday and Saturday (up to $156 total value)
Each dinner option comes with the following (per couple):
- One appetizer (up to $14 value)
- Two entrees (up to $54 value)
- One dessert (up to $10 value)
See the full menu here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on Father's Day. Not valid on Mother's Day. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for ''Dinner in the Dark'' events. Not valid towards cooking classes. Reservation required, must book through Reserve on redemption instructions. May be repurchased every 25 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Chef-owner Abigail Hitchcock has created a menu of French-American bistro cuisine that Zagat calls a "true foodie experience." In creating such culinary marvels as duck-fat popcorn and kobe beef burgers, she lives by the mantra "Simplest is best" and uses local and organic ingredients whenever possible. And as a sommelier, she has selected French and American vintages that perfectly pair with her dishes such as lamb tangine and smoked mac 'n' cheese with garlic shrimp.
For those who want to try their hand at creating such meals, she leads interactive cooking classes that cover topics ranging from knife skills to sushi. She also helps students broaden their culinary horizons during grocery shopping tours in Chinatown.