What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $13.50 for a two-hour bike rental ($20 value)
- $26 for a two-hour bike rental for two people ($40 value)
- $40.50 for a four-hour bike rental for two people ($60 value)
- $24 for a full day bike rental ($35 value)
- $46.50 for a full day bike rental for two people ($70 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Central Park Tours Inc.
The friendly guides at Central Park Tours peel back the corners of the Manhattan landmark, showing tourists and native New Yorkers alike its many treasures during walking, bicycle, and pedicab tours. Throughout each educational jaunt around the lush 843-acre park, groups stop and learn about historic sites, such as the Belvedere Castle, Strawberry Fields, and the Shakespeare Garden, where the poet grew the tomatoes for his notoriously delicious BLTs. The company doesn't limit its knowledge of the area to just their tours. It also organizes special events, such as corporate gatherings, school functions, and even weddings, right there in the park.