What You'll Get
- Compustar CS6900 2-Way LCD Remote Car Starter with Advanced Bypass Module and Installation (Hadley Location)
- Compustar CS6900 2-Way LCD Remote Car Starter with Advanced Bypass Module and Installation (Springfield Location)
- Installation of One Heated Seat (Hadley Location)
- Installation of One Heated Seat (Springfield Location)
- Installation of Two Heated Seats (Hadley Location)
- Installation of Two Heated Seats (Springfield Location)
Compustar CS6900 2-Way LCD Remote Car Starter with Advanced Bypass Module and Installation includes:
- Advanced key interface with no loss of ignition key
- Keyless entry on cars with power door lock
- One LCD two-way remote and one standard one-way remote with 3,000 foot range
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per household. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Appointment required. Valid only for location purchased. Some cars require advanced or complex bypass module at up to $100 up-charge, this concerns: VW, Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, and others. Not valid for Volvo, BMW, Mercedes, Mini, Volkswagen, Audi, Land Rover, Jaguar, Saab, Porsche, and other high-line cars. Additional fees for any manual transmission. Keyless entry option is $50 on most vehicles, only valid on vehicles that already have power door locks. Additional fee for push to start. Extra fee applies for heated seat installation for vehicles with specific seat types requiring additional installation time/materials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Long Radio
The team at Long Radio has been equipping the vehicles of western Massachusetts with mobile electronics and accessories since 1923. Admittedly, a few things have changed in that time. Rather than CD players, for example, drivers opt for satellite and HD radio, and smartphone-connected audio systems. In addition to its audio offerings, Long Radio installs remote car starters and GPS navigation systems, along with vehicle-safety technology, such as parking sensors and backup and dash cameras.