All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 12 hours ago
· 3 days ago
· July 5, 2018
What You'll Get
- Three-Lap Ridealong Experience
- Five-Lap Driving Experience
- 10-Lap Driving Experience
- 20-Lap Driving Experience
- Experiences take place on November 18 at Southern National Speedway.
Rusty Wallace Racing Experience engages adrenal glands with real-life rubber-burning packages that send speed demons around some of the country’s top speedways.
Each of the three racing experiences condenses the exhilaration of pro racing into two hours of hands-on driving. After classroom instruction familiarizes soon-to-be drivers with the course’s corners, students get to take the wheel for up to 20 invigorating laps, leaving their hair mussed, their eyes bulging, and their torsos coated in corporate sponsorships.
- Includes 45-minute orientation with detailed instruction
- All cars used previously in one of the two top NASCAR series
- All cars feature In-car radio with dedicated professional spotter
- No pace car, you set your speed and passing encouraged
- The largest racing experience in the country over 55 locations
- Over 200,000 participants in the last four years
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 18, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation must be placed by expiration date on voucher; reservation is valid towards any 2018 dates. Subject to availability & weather. Merchant standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Must be 18+ w/ valid driver's license to drive; 14+ for ride-along. Must be 5'-6'3''. 52 in waist/chest max. Optional $1,000 property damage liability cap available from merchant before driving for $60. Must use in 1 visit. Non-transferable. Tax and fees not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Rusty Wallace Racing Experience
2013 NASCAR Hall of Fame inductee Rusty Wallace allows amateurs to feel first-hand how a real race car rumbles as its tires scorch a professional speedway. Participants can either ride shotgun with an experienced driver or hop behind the wheel to tackle the track themselves. For more of the genuine experience, drivers don the full array of safety gear before climbing or vaulting through the window, including a sleek racing suit, helmet, and HANS neck-protection device.