What You'll Get
A restaurant with live entertainment safeguards against the awkward silence caused by a tablemate confessing she’s not really blond. Dine comfortably with today’s Groupon to 37 Main - A Rock Cafe in Buford. Choose between the following options:
- For $21, you get dinner and drinks for two (up to a $53 value). The meal includes:
- Two cover charges (up to a $5 value each)
- One appetizer to share (up to an $8 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $11.50 value each)
Two drinks (up to a $6 value each)
- $37, you get dinner and drinks for four (up to a $106 value). The meal includes:
- Four cover charges (up to a $5 value each)
- Two appetizers to share (up to an $8 value)
- Four entrees (up to an $11.50 value each)
- Four drinks (up to a $6 value each)
This tune-filled eatery treats patrons’ paunches to a range of classic bar fare, including bleu-cheese chips, juicy burgers, tortilla-wrapped meals, and fried catfish. After gaining entrance into the establishment with a secret handshake or multiperson horse disguise, pairs or quartets can build their own fortress using a pile of nachos and fixings or house-made potato chips with melted bleu-cheese crumbles. More than 10 burger choices support such unions as jalapenos with ranch dressing or pineapples with teriyaki sauce. Other handhelds arrive in the form of fried-catfish tacos and a smoky chipotle-chicken wrap. Cool off mouth motors with a selection of soda, beer, or well drinks.
37 Main hosts musical entertainment almost nightly, including karaoke, dueling pianos, and live bands. Nestled in the basement of 37 Main is 37 Below, open Friday and Saturday night and featuring a live DJ, strobe lights, and modern renditions of dances such as the hokey pokey and standing still.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must be 21 or older Friday and Saturday after 10PM. Not valid for wings or trilogy appetizer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.