Today's deal lets you sip sumptuous spirits and consume comestibles to the gentle sounds of lapping water. Watch the seasons change and the boats slowly plow into each other while dining on casual, elegant cuisine at 88 Wharf Riverfront Grill, located on the banks of the Neponset River. This gem tucked away in Milton is equal parts casual bar and fine-dining establishment, making today's Groupon a versatile solution to any epicurean whim.
The menu is replete with beautifully prepared dishes, whether you’re in the mood for a light snack and a mojito, pizza and a glass of red for dipping, or a hearty entree and two or nine martinis. Start your flavor cruise with crispy calamari ($9), steamed mussels with cherry tomatoes and baguette ($10), or seared pork ribs with endive and apple slaw ($10). Next, make a stop at salad island and try a tasty beet, arugula, and goat-cheese salad ($8) or spinach with oranges and hazelnuts ($8). Arrive at your destination: braised lamb shank with barley, kale, and pine nuts ($22); pumpkin ravioli with sage, butternut squash, pomegranate, and brown butter ($16); or hanger steak frites with watercress salad and red wine sauce ($19). If you're in the mood for a something lighter, try 88's irresistible duck confit pizza with caramelized onions and dried cranberries ($12) or the mushroom bianco pizza with pecorino, sage, and truffle oil ($10).
The tempting cocktail menu at 88 will get you in the mood to tickle your palate with specialty martinis, such as cucumber, with Hendrick's gin and fresh lime; agave, with tequila anejo, agave syrup, fresh lemon, and lime; or the pomegranate gimlet with pomegranate-infused vodka, pomegranate juice, and lime. 88 Wharf is located in Milton, a block from Milton Station.
- The food was simple yet exceptionally prepared. The service was very friendly. It felt like you were a regular from the moment we got there. Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! – callytime, Citysearch
- I had no idea such a beautiful little restaurant had come to Milton. Tucked away on the banks of the Neponset River overlooking the Milton Yacht Club. Food was great, service was wonderful. – SamAndy77, Citysearch
- What a great spot, scenic, slick and the food was delicious. They were running a duck confit pizza special that was out of this world! – Anonymous, Lower Dot
Blind-Date Survival: Merman Edition
88 Wharf Riverfront Grill is the perfect location for a blind date, especially if your well-meaning sister neglected to tell you that her “super cool friend from work” was also a Merman. Don’t panic! You might actually charm him into divulging some of the secrets of the briny deep:
- Ocean is getting really gentrified.
- Pollution and overfishing actually not as big a problem as people skipping stones, which really stings.
- Story of The Little Mermaid a total fabrication, except for the “Under The Sea” song, which is performed every morning at 11:30 a.m.
- Atlantis is not only real, but one of hundreds of submerged lost kingdoms, including Althamea, Aquapolis and Calgary.
- Whales are actually dumb as rocks.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
88 Wharf Riverfront Grill
At 88 Wharf Riverfront Grill, chefs craft New American dishes from scratch with ingredients such as fresh meats including North Atlantic lobsters, greens, and tart macintosh apples. Visitors enjoy entrees such as nested tenderloin steak and appetizers that include steamed mussels in a dining room noted for soft lighting and hardwood floors, as well as water-front views and an intimate bar. The grill also hosts special events and private functions.
88 Wharf St
Milton, Massachusetts 02186Get Directions