What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $15.50 for $30 worth of southern food and drink, valid anytime
- $13 for $25 worth of southern food and drink at weekend brunch only
Click [here[(http://www.absinthebrasserie.com/menus) to see the menus.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not Valid toward happy hour menu. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Absinthe Brasserie & Bar
Along with pouring more than a dozen types of its namesake spirit, Absinthe Brasserie & Bar serves up Cajun-inspired Southern cuisine. Read on for a look at the menu.
- Cocktail: The Sunflower blends Germain-Robin absinthe and St-Germain elderflower liqueur with gin, getting citrus flavors from lemon juice and triple sec.
- Brunch: Andouille sausage and crawfish tails are folded into the French Quarter omelet, which is served with a freshly baked biscuit.
- Entree: House creole tomato sauce blankets jumbo shrimp and stone-ground grits.