What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $27 for all-day shooting-range access for two ($50 value)
- $27 for a one-hour lane rental for two with handgun rental, 50 rounds of ammunition, a target, and eye and ear protection ($50 value)
- $52 for a four-hour basic handgun-safety course for one ($100 value)
- $104 for a 3-gun shooting-range experience for one ($200 value)
The 3-gun shooting-range experience includes a pistol, tactical rifle, and shotgun with 100 rounds of ammunition and an average of 30 targets per run. A safety briefing explaining tactics and best practices with an experienced coach, who also follows participants through the course, is also included.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Must be 18 or older for long guns, 21 or older for handguns. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Advantage Tactical Company, LLC
- 50-yard range for pistols, rifles, and shotguns
- Two long gun ranges, with targets set from 100 to 250 yards
- 3-gun arena, which has different stages for pistols, rifles, and shotguns
- Tactical rifles
At a Glance
The 90 acres occupied by Advantage Tactical Company seem made for firearms training. The area's hills and valleys create natural sound barriers that reduce noise, and the sprawling grounds allow for several types of shooting—including shotguns, pistols, and rifles. Here, licensed instructors teach NRA firearms classes as well as wilderness-survival techniques. The latter covers topics such as administering CPR and building shelter. During the 3-gun shooting-range experience, participants move through different stages with different firearms, a pistol, a tactical rifle, and a shotgun, and challenges participants to transition between them.