Turbulence, Long Island’s first spinning coaster, takes thrill-seekers for a spin while families and children enjoy slower-paced attractions
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: Any day after 5pm except during private events. View the calendar for more details.
- What’s included: Admission and unlimited rides. All guests must have an admission ticket to enter.
- For adult ticket: must be 25 or older (must show license upon entry)
- Children under 2 are free.
- Prohibited items: alcohol, smoking accessories, outside food or beverages
- Parking information: free parking available on-site
- View Adventureland’s safety protocol
About Adventureland Amusement Park
Alfie—Adventureland Amusement Park's resident mascot and caped crusader—must have some good genes. The superhero hasn't aged much over the decades, even though the rest of the park has changed considerably since its opening day in 1962. Alfie now welcomes guests into a park with more than 30 nostalgic and new attractions. Among them, a giant pirate ship swings like a pendulum, the cars on the Turbulence Coaster spin freely as they travel along the tracks, and the ferris wheel lifts passengers up and around in cars shaped like hot air balloons. Adventure Falls adds water to the mix, sending boats down a steep flume and drenching riders so they don't have to sit in the water fountain to feel refreshed.
Games of skill, an onsite arcade, sweet shop, and a sit-down restaurant complement the thrills, as does occasional live entertainment. The fun continues well into the evening, when the park lights up like a giant Christmas tree. The spectacle is for more than just show—in recent years, Adventureland has resolved to go green, and has added more than 500,000 LED lights as well as solar panels to help power the maintenance facility.
New for 2021, the Sports Tower ride, Alfie's Glo-Up Game, Ice Cream Nachos and more!