All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Barbecuing is a distinctly American art form, much like listening to jazz music and feigning an understanding of jazz music. Celebrate patriotic cuisine with today’s Groupon to Alabama Que. Choose between the following options:
- For $8, you get a barbecue dinner for two (a $16 total value), which includes the following:
- Two small main items (a $10 value)
- Four small sides (a $6 value)
- For $15, you get a barbecue dinner for four (a $30 total value), which includes the following:
- Two large main items (a $20 value)
- Four large sides (a $10 value)
The barbecue buffs at Alabama Que cultivate a menu of saucy meats with authentic Alabama techniques, specializing in turkey barbeque. Instead of boiling or baking, the cooks at Alabama Que smoke their meats before flavoring them with signature dry rub, house-made barbecue sauce, or shredded maps of Alabama. Main items include batches of turkey ribs, turkey tips, fried chicken wings, and fried fish. Like backup dancers, an array of sides supports spotlit entrees, with options such as baked beans, green beans, and gooey mac 'n' cheese.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 29, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in and carryout only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.