The zipline & snorkel tour offers thrills galore with ziplining through the jungle and snorkeling among Oahu’s fish and marine wildlife
About This Deal
Choice of a Full-Day Ziplining and Snorkeling Tour for One to Six People The Aloha Zipline Snorkeling Tour participants are picked up at Waikiki in limo-style, air-conditioned tour buses.
- Coffee and Doughnuts: On the way to their first adventure, guests can enjoy iced coffee and famous Taro Doughnuts from the Kamehameha Bakery.
- Tour Guides and Transportation Convenient pickups from Waikiki in limo-style, premium, air-conditioned tour buses. The guides are some of the highest reviewed guides / drivers in Hawaii and many play ukulele and sing.
- Ziplining: The day's fun begins with a triple zipline course through the Hawaiian forest (accessible to ages 6 and up). You'll zing through the jungle as you quietly fly like a bird.
- Snorkeling: Afterwards, the tour heads to one of Oahu's most celebrated snorkeling reefs, where guests can swim among the many species of marine wildlife. Sightings of sea turtles, dolphins, squid, and eagle rays are a common occurrence. The tour provides masks, snorkels, fins, and snorkeling vests for all.
- Fresh Seafood: The last stop of the adventure is Da Crawfish and Crab Shack, where tasty food in huge, Hawaiian-style portions will be available at additional cost.
Tour pickups start at 8:00 A.M. and are on most Mondays and Fridays. Please call 888-456-3381 to confirm availability.
All through the tour, participants will be accompanied by experienced, well-reviewed local guides. This is a full-day tour and lasts approximately 7 hours. You can view frequently asked questions here. Please bring sunscreen, sunglasses, a swimsuit, towel, and change of clothes.
The snorkeling portion is recommended for strong swimmers aged eight and up; you need to be a confident swimmer to enjoy this location. Please note that on rare occasion the US Coast Guard determines that the water conditions are not safe for commercial activities.
At Aloha Zipline Snorkeling Tour, experienced guides take the hassle out of vacation planning by whisking visitors away on full-day guided tours. Along with munching on local fare, customers experience Hawaii from every elevation imaginable, from the coral-filled depths to the heights of the trees.
- In the Air: Customers start the tour with an adrenaline-fueled foray through the trees along three ziplines, each of which offer pristine views of the Hawaiian jungle's canopies and lush vegetation.
- Underwater: With masks, snorkels, fins and snorkel vests equipped, visitors swim next to colorful coral reefs and watch as turtles, dolphins, rays, and more glide through their domain with ballerina-like grace.
- Back on Land: The tour's final stop is Da Crawfish & Crab Shack, where hungry adventurers can sate their appetites with large portions of local grub.
Learn More About Ziplining
It's easier than it looks! We tried a zip-lining adventure—we'll tell you all about how it works.
View Aloha Brand of Tours’ other offers:
Need To Know
About Aloha Zipline Snorkeling Tour
For years the Aloha Brand of Tours has been proud to offer some of Hawaii's most exciting adventure tours and experiences to both visitors and locals. Whether you're visiting Pearl Harbor, taking a Circle Island tour, or the ATV / Zipline Snorkeling Adventure, the family at Aloha Tours will ensure that you have a top quality experience with Hawaii's best tour guides. Here are some tours:
- Aloha Circle Island: A full day round-the-island adventure with Sea Turtle Snorkeling & Dole Pineapple Plantation.
- Aloha Pearl Harbor: This tour features Pearl Harbor & the USS Arizona Memorial, but also includes the Punchbowl Cemetery & statue of King Kamehameha the Great.
- Aloha Zipline Snorkeling: An adventure combination of ziplining through the forest and ocean snorkeling at one of Oahu's most amazing coral reefs.
- Aloha ATV Snorkeling: An adventure combination of ATVing through the forest and ocean snorkeling at one of Oahu's most amazing coral reefs.
- Toa Luau Experience: An authentic Luau experience that includes a tour of Waimea Valley, Hiking & Swimming at the Waterfalls, and premium seating at Hawaii's most Interactive Luau.