What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $25 for $40 worth of Italian cuisine, valid for dine-in at the Eagan location
- $29 for $40 worth of Italian cuisine, valid for take-out from the Eagan location
- $22 for $40 worth of Italian cuisine, valid for dine-in at the Owatonna location
- $40 for $80 worth of Italian cuisine, valid for dine-in at the Owatonna location for four people or more
- $29 for $40 worth of Italian cuisine, valid for take-out from the Owatonna location
Click here to view the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 21, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit, per table. Valid only for option and location purchased. Not valid on Valentine's Day or New Year's Eve. Not valid for happy hour specials. Not valid on 1/2 price bottles of wine. Not valid for in-house promotions or with any other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Andiamo Italian Ristorante
After years in the restaurant business, Ramon and Armando Ruiz were ready for a change. Tired of the gimmicky marketing that characterizes many Italian franchises, they joined with Ramon’s son Enrique to open Andiamo Italian Ristorante—an intimate, neighborhood joint that emphasizes the family orientation of Italian culture. “We don’t want to say this is who we are, deal," Enrique told Eagan Patch. "We want to build relationships with our customers and encourage and welcome feedback.” To that end, their menu of mostly Italian entrees, pastas, and pizzas also includes nontraditional cuisine such as walleye fillets and burgers. The dining room’s decor remains 100% Italian. A mural of rustic wine barrels sweeps across warm orange walls, and a tricolor sign glows above its outdoor patio. Ruiz and his staff also venture beyond the restaurant’s confines to cater various events.