All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
June 10, 2012
March 25, 2012
March 22, 2012
What You'll Get
For $10, today's side deal gets you a one-month membership and a one-hour personal training session at Arbor Fit Club (a $94 value).
- Arbor Fit Club is conveniently open seven days a week
- Top-of-the-line workout equipment: Hammer Strength, LifeFitness, FreeMotion, and more
- Equipment-attached TVs let you keep up with your favorite shows during workouts
- Cycling, yoga, and more
- Get one-on-one attention and counseling with a one-hour personal training session ($50)
- Locker rooms contain showers
- Enjoy full membership benefits for one month ($44)
- Sauna, tanning, and child-care services available (additional cost)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 25, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Must activate by 11/25/10. Membership good for 1 month after activation. Personal trainer session by appointment only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arbor Fit Club
Arbor Fit Club’s menagerie of equipment lives inside a spacious, sunlit environment that resembles a hybrid between gym and health club. Life Fitness and Hammer Strength machines help build up bodies, and personal TVs affixed to cardio gear permit guests to zone out as they slim down. Group fitness classes scheduled seven days a week include Les Mills weight-training routines and yoga. Away from the workout action, sophisticated amenities await members, including a plush living-room entry lounge and keypad lockers with a holographic doberman guard system. Patrons can sip protein-enriched shakes from the juice bar as whippersnappers enjoy the supervision of professional childcare staff.