All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$55 for one-year family membership for up to four people ($115 value)
- Unlimited general museum admission
- $11 general admission tickets for up to four guests on each visit
- Discounted tickets to the Dorrance Planetarium and IMAX (R) Theater
- Free admission to more than 250 other ASTC member science and technology museums worldwide
- Discounted tickets to featured exhibits, members-only previews, and IMAX films
- Two free rides on the Evans Family Sky Cycle
- Discounts on special programs and classes
- 10% discount at Awesome Atom’s Science Store and Fabulous Foods café
- Invitations to member-appreciation events
- Express check-in at The Membership Zone
- If activated by April 30, 2015 (in person at Arizona Science Center), two admission tickets to Grid Iron Glory: The Best of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, will be included. Offer valid only through April 30, 2015.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Must activate in person by expiration date on your Groupon. Must be redeemed in person. Limit 1 per family. Limit 1 per household. Valid for up to 4 people. Excludes specially ticketed exhibitions and special events. All services must be used by same customer; cannot be shared. Cannot be named on more than one membership. If activated by April 30, 2015 (in person at Arizona Science Center), two admission tickets to Grid Iron Glory: The Best of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, will be included. Offer valid only through April 30, 2015. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arizona Science Center
Arizona Science Center serves more than 500,000 guests annually, enticing them in with colorful multimedia displays and interactive exhibits. More than 95,000 square feet of learning space spreads across the multi-storied facility, giving adults and children alike room to expend their mental and physical energy on more than 300 hands-on permanent exhibits.