A raw steak can reduce the swelling of a black eye just as easily as the charcoal markings of a well-cooked steak can draw it back on. Make artful use of cuisine with today’s Groupon to Artisan Meat & Fish in Granite Bay. Choose between the following options:
- For $69, you get ingredients and instructions for a take-home surf ‘n’ turf dinner for six (up to a $143.16 value). The dinner includes:
- Six half-pound new york strip loin steaks (a $78 value)
- Six prawn skewers (a $17.94 value)
- Six portobello mushrooms (a $23.28 value)
- Six twice-baked potatoes (a $23.94 value)<p>
- For $89, you get $200 worth of fresh fish, meat, spices, and gourmet side dishes.<p>
The savvy slicers at Artisan Meat & Fish, recently featured on KCRA 3 Kitchen, wrap custom cuts, fresh fish, rubs, and gourmet side dishes atop a gleaming counter. Knowledgeable butchers provide simple instructions for preparing strip loins and prawn skewers, allowing patrons to forge a feast hearty enough to delight houseguests or demonstrate the flimsiness of a rival’s banquet table. Taste buds revel in the meaty portobellos and twice-baked potatoes, which eagerly await a loving plate in the gleaming, earth-tone shop.
Guests browse the butchery’s selection of meat and fish, which ranges from buffalo burgers to tandoori halibut skewers. Though prices fluctuate, a pound of prime new york steak may head home for $22.99 per pound alongside a pound of wild halibut for $24.99, and gourmet sides such as stuffed mushroom caps complement artisan and specialty sandwiches. The crab-cake sandwich ($7.99) nestles between slices of bread like a love sonnet from a baker, and tongues take pleasure in sauces, spices, and rubs from brands such as Stonewall Kitchen and Made in Napa Valley.
5550 Douglas Blvd.
Granite Bay, California 95746