Provider determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Botox
About This Deal
- Valid with select technicians
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Technician qualifications: a board-certified plastic surgeon and medical aesthetic nurses
View Aspire Med Spa’s other offers:
About Aspire Med Spa
Aspire Med Spa strives to help their visitors become the best versions of themselves with customized holistic treatment plans that leverage the latest innovative injectables, devices, and skin care. All locations are staffed by the practice of a board-certified MD with medical aesthetic nurses that bring more than 30 years of combined experience and expertise. Safe, innovative, non-invasive, effective treatments delivered with minimal downtime and discomfort. Whether in need of body contouring, injectables, laser hair removal, IV therapy, facials, and more, this place has it covered.