Coolsculpting and SculpSure treatments promote natural fat metabolism in tricky-to-tone areas while Botox injections keep the skin firm
About This Deal
- CoolSculpting: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
- Read more about how CoolSculpting works.
- Who’s eligible for CoolSculpting?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, flank / love handles, upper arms, and double chin.
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- SculpSure uses laser energy to perforate fat cells, causing them to disperse their contents through the lymphatic system. The treatment can help patients who have trouble losing weight in the hips, back, abdomen, or flanks.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, flanks / love handles, back, thighs, and under the chin.
Need To Know
About Aspire Med Spa
Aspire Med Spa strives to help their visitors become the best versions of themselves. All locations are staffed by the practice of a Harvard-educated, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with medical aesthetic nurses that bring more than 30 years of combined experience and expertise. Safe, innovative, non-invasive, effective treatments delivered with minimal downtime and discomfort.Whether in need of body contouring, injectables, laser hair removal, IV therapy, facials, and more this place has it covered.