In one of the most miraculous transformations in the natural world, an ugly caterpillar wraps itself in a cocoon and emerges six–eight weeks later as either a beautiful butterfly or a much-uglier caterpillar. Revel in a more predictable and effective beautifying treatment with today's Groupon to Atlanta Medical Spas with locations in Stockbridge, Villa Rica, or on Roswell Road in Atlanta.
- For $999, you get liposuction on one small area, along with a consultation (a $3,000 value). Small areas include:
- Upper abdomen
- Lower abdomen
- For $1,499, you get liposuction on one large area, along with a consultation (up to a $4,500 value). Large areas include:
- Inner or outer thighs (a $4,500 value)
- Love handles (a $4,000 value)
- Arms (a $3,500 value)
- Upper back bra rolls or lower back bra rolls (a $4,500 value)
Dr. Carter and his medically trained staff trim unwanted inches away through minimally invasive tumescent liposuction, which relies on local anesthesia to reduce discomfort without putting patients to sleep. Prior to the surgery, candidates visit the office for an initial consultation to gain medical clearance for fat eradication and ask whether their old beekeeping suits will still fit them. Before surgery, patients will be given a mild sedative to help them relax as small tubes carry local anesthetic into offending fat pockets, then efficiently empty those pockets of excess chub and old ticket stubs.
The procedure aids in natural skin retraction and results in minimal bruising and downtime, as there are no sutures and no need for strong pain medications. Some patients may require additional treatment areas for desired results, and they can upgrade to a larger body area for an additional fee. Consult the doctor for more information.