What You'll Get
Running was popular in Europe long before it caught on in America, which is why most races are measured in kilometers and why most of the Pilgrims were eaten by bears. Race to the top of the food chain with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for 5K run and walk registration for one (a $30 value)
- $29 for 5K run and walk registration for two (a $60 value) <p>
Each registration includes
- Breakfast on the day of the run
- A goody bag with vouchers to local vendors
- PartnershipsInAction Run t-shirt
- An entry in a raffle for a chance to win an iPad
- Chance to win a medal for top three males and females in every category<p>
The fun run kicks off at Centennial Olympic Park, and registration opens at 7 a.m. on Sunday, October 28, with the race itself starting at 8 a.m. Registration is valid only for runners 13 and older. The event also offers several activities such as live music and a silent auction.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Partnership Walk Atlanta hosted by PartnershipsInAction
PartnershipsInAction's three races—a 5K run and walk, a youth 1K run, and a 100-yard dash—gets runners’ endorphins pumping for a charitable cause. 100 percent of the proceeds go towards funding programs to alleviate global poverty in all parts of the world. The nonprofit organization fights hunger, illiteracy, and disease in the developing world, marshalling grassroots and community-based solutions.