Every prince knows that the most effective way to wake up a sleeping beauty is not with a boring kiss but with a single potent drop of fiery green chili. Awaken tired taste buds in royal fashion with today’s Groupon to Pura Enchilada in Lawrenceville. Choose from the following options:
- For $22, you get a Mexican meal for two (up to a $54.38 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.50 value)
- Two entrees from the entree or enchiladas menu (up to a $16.95 value each)
Two house margaritas (a $5.99 value each)
- For $42, you get a Mexican meal for four (up to a $108.76 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.50 value each)
- Four entrees from the entree or enchiladas menu (up to a $16.95 value each)
Four house margaritas (a $5.99 value each)
- For $62, you get a Mexican meal for six (up to a $163.14 value) that includes:
- Three appetizers (up to an $8.50 value each)
- Six entrees from the entree or enchiladas menu (up to a $16.95 value each)
- Six house margaritas (a $5.99 value each)
Twelve varieties of vibrant, cooked-to-order enchiladas form the centerpiece of Pura Enchilada’s enticing menu of fresh ingredients, scratch-made sauces, and freshly squeezed lime margaritas. Commence the spicy sojourn with the banana-pepper-marinated calamari and the queso fundidohouse-made chorizo bathing in pico and fresh cheese. Head next to the enchilada menu, boasting enchiladas that draw their names from the regions that inspired them, just like secret government bases. Diners can taste the salty-shore breezes of Ballarta with a saucy encasement of grouper marinated in roasted chipotle peppers, garlic, and spices, or jet to Michoacana for an ambling blend of carnitas, pico de gallo, fresh cheese, and salsa verde. The entree menu’s paella roja boasts a carnivorous carnival of shrimp, chicken, steak, chorizo, scallops, calamari, and crab meat, and deep-fried chimichanga burritos encase innards of chicken or ground beef. Wash down each tongue-pleasing taste with freshly squeezed margaritas, which dress in classic and seasonal flavor feathers such as lime, blackberry, guava, and mango.
252 W Pike St.
Lawrenceville, Georgia 30046Get Directions