Choose from Four Options
- $165 for three-hour ATV tour for one ($299 value)
- $325 for three-hour ATV tour for two ($598 value)
- $625 for three-hour ATV tour for four ($1,196 value)
- $949 for three-hour ATV tour for six ($1,794 value)
Each tour includes:
* Complimentary roundtrip shuttle transportation from any Las Vegas hotel; 6 a.m. pickup and 1 p.m. drop off
* Three-hour ATV scenic tour to the Colorado river, including facts and history of the area’s gold and silver mines * 15-minute photo Hoover Dam photo opportunity and history
* 15-minute photo and swimming opportunity at the Colorado River
* Lunch for each person at on-site restaurant, which includes a hamburger, fries, and a soft drink; vegetarian options available.
ATV Tour Las Vegas
The seasoned guides at ATV Tour Las Vegas only need three things to traverse the desert to the Colorado River: four wheels, an engine, and a picturesque destination. During their lively seven-hour tour, from pickup to drop-off, they shuttle groups from the glitz of the Strip and towards departure points just outside of town. From the bypass bridge, guests catch an extended glimpse of the Hoover Dam, the engineering marvel which created the lake and continues to provide hydroelectric power to the surrounding region. Along the way, guides share their knowledge of the Mojave Desert through fun facts and anecdotes. From there, tour groups hop on ATVs and head towards the shores of the Colorado River, a placid reservoir fed by the rushing waters of the Colorado River. Everyone will also have the opportunity to try world-famous burgers from the onsite restaurant.