Gentle hands-on therapy addresses the underlying physical, chemical, and emotional causes of chronic and acute illness
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Bowen is a holistic remedial body technique that works on the soft connective tissue (fascia) of the body. Bowen therapy can be used to treat musculoskeletal or related neurological problems including acute sports injuries and chronic or organic conditions.
- Benefits of Bowen therapy: may offer relief from pain, long-term injuries and illnesses, improved health and flexibility, improved sporting performance, relaxation, and emotional and mental well-being.
- Click here to see Bowen’s therapy FAQ
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About A Vip Touch
A Vip Touch specializes in a hands-on wellness treatment called Bowen therapy. A certified therapist uses gentle rolling motions over muscles and ligaments and unique pauses to help the body heal. A unique element of Bowen Therapy is the pauses taken between each set of movements. Bowen therapy can help treat chronic and acute pain, arthritis, back and neck issues, migraines, tinnitus, stress, and more. Certified Bowen Therapist advises drinking plenty of water before the session. This therapy is so gentle that it can be used on pretty much anyone, from infants to elders. While it can help speed up recovery time, the Bowen Technique is not meant to replace medical treatment. However, due to its high rate of success, more and more members of the medical profession continue to be amazed at its effectiveness and have begun to add the Bowen Technique to their practices.