Online class approved by State of Florida to satisfy requirement for a 63-hour pre-license real estate course or 45-Hour post-license course
About This Deal
- State Approved Course #0022929
- What’s included:
- State approved online licensing course
- Digital copy of course reference book, Florida Real Estate Sales Pre-Licensing Course Companion, by Pamela Kemper
- Digital copy of Florida Student Study Handbook
- 10 exam preparation videos
- Live teacher/student webinar and Q&A sessions
- Career and licensing guidance
About Azure Tide Realty All Florida School of Real Estate
Being a real estate agent comes with a lot of flexibility. Not only can you specialize in many areas—from helping families buy or sell their homes to dealing with large commercial properties—but you can also work part or full time, for a large company like a developer or for yourself. But to get the job, you have to complete courses and become licensed—which is where Azure Tide Realty enters the picture.
Created by real estate broker and industry veteran Pamela Kemper, Azure Tide offers courses that meet Florida state requirements for licensing. Its 63-hour online class, for example, teaches students about the fundamentals of property rights, land, real estate, and rights of ownership, prepping them to become real estate agents in Florida. Q&A sessions during instructor-led webinars give pupils a chance to dive deeper into certain topics, and the reality school's staff even helps them navigate the process of licensing after the course.