· Redeemed September 30, 2016
· Redeemed August 31, 2016
Redeemed August 10, 2016
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Four Options
- $20 for one FloYo SUP yoga class ($30 value)
- $55 for three FloYo SUP yoga classes ($90 value)
- $39 for one SUP lesson ($85 value)
- $35 for one SUP tour ($60 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Classes and tours end September 30, 2016 but may end earlier subject to weather. Please plan accordingly and book your reservation in advance. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About B'More SUP
Requiring balance, concentration, and poise, standup paddleboarding is one of the most personal and serene ways to explore the water—which makes it a perfect complement to yoga. At B'More SUP, yoga instructors lead exercises right on the water, swapping yoga mats for paddleboards during FloYo classes. Because of the floating element, FloYo manages to be an even bigger core workout than typical yoga classes. "The second your mind wanders," founder Jessie Benson says, "you're going to fall off the board and be in the water"—which, at least, would be a nice way to cool off after breaking a sweat.
The classes are also a great way to connect with nature. B'More SUP's classes and tours launch from Dundalk's Bear Creek, where the water quality is monitored and tested weekly. In fact, many of B'More SUP's programs aim to raise awareness of the need for a clean harbor, keeping Chesapeake Bay as clean as your mind during a good meditation session.
- FloYo: Keep your balance while performing vinyasa yoga sequences, sun salutations, and breathing. SloFlo is a more restorative version.
- FloYo Fit: Warm up and cool down with FloYo, but engage in on-board drills and functional movements for boot-camp-style interval training.
- Paddle Pilates: Practice Pilates' stabilizing, core-strengthening, and posture-improving movements on a board.
- SUP Tours: Spend two hours accompanied by a guide exploring scenic waterways and quaint waterfront communities.
- SUP 'n' Scoop: Socialize and work out your core while helping to physically clean up the Chesapeake Bay's watershed.
- SUP Socials: Hang out on the water with fellow SUP fans at sunset on Wednesdays or sunrise on Fridays.