Slalom down the slopes on breezy beginner courses or cut through powder at full speed on black diamond expert runs on 4,800-foot mountain
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $43 for two adult lift passes plus two child passes ($74 value)
- $43 for two adult passes plus rentals ($70 value)
- $27 for three-hour private lesson ($45 value)
See the course map.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to weather. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Please call to schedule lessons. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bald Mountain Ski Area
Among the sprawling Clearwater Mountains that surround the Gold Rush Historic Byway, Bald Mountain Ski Area comes to life with visitors skiing and snowboarding down its slopes. Established in 1959, the property is open for business on weekends throughout winter and into March, just like most snowmen-run kissing booths. For a quick look at what the mountain offers, here we put together this Bald Mountain Ski Area cheat sheet:
- The top of the mountain hits 4,800 feet; the lodge sits at 4,000 feet
- There are 140 acres of terrain, 25% of which is ideal for beginners
- The mountain boasts a 684-foot vertical drop
- Average snowfall typically checks in around 100 inches