Choose from Four Options
- $27 for open play for up to three kids: redeemable Monday–Friday only ($36 value)
- $31 for open play for up to four kids: redeemable Monday–Friday only ($48 value)
- $170 for a play-and-celebrate party for up to eight kids and eight adults: redeemable Monday–Thursday only ($220 value)
- $250 for a Play Birthday Party for up to 15 kids and 15 adults: redeemable Monday–Thursday only ($360 value)
All children and adults are required to wear socks in the play area. Open play options are redeemable for one day only; ages 13 and up are admitted for free with at least one paid admission.
The play-and-celebrate party includes: * Two hours reserved seating in the party area * Personal Party host for party to set up, clean, and help throughout the party * One large pizza and eight juice pouches * Balloons and tableware * Printed invitations * May bring cupcakes, no other food allowed * $60 cafe credit for additional food and drink items on the day of the party
The Play Birthday Party includes:
- Two hours in private room with open all-day play for all guests on the day of the party
- Decorated rooms with colors of your choice (decorations include balloons, placemats, utensils, and napkins)
- Slice of pizza and juice for kids
- Two hours of free refills of either soda, coffee, tea; veggie straw chips and/or Popcorn; and pitchers of ice water
- Personal Party host for party to set up, clean, and help throughout the party
- Party supplies, including cups, plates, utensils, and napkins)
- Play pass for birthday child, valid for a return visit
- May bring cupcakes or cake: no other outside food is allowed
- Additional food menu available
- Socks and signed waiver are required to play
The open play pass grants kids access to all of the kid activities for the whole day.
Ball Factory Indoor Play & Cafe
At Ball Factory Entire Families, Toddlers as well as older children can play together and fun is endless for all. The 4 levels of impressive giant play maze are full of obstacles and challenges for the kids and their parents. You will need to straddle over, crawl under or squeeze between the foam rolls, balance on the bridge, go through tunnels, and slide down the slides to get out of our giant multicolored structure. You cannot miss Ball Blaster Arena, Imagination Playground, Fire Station, Gas Station, Fire Trucks, Farm Tractors, Interactive Floor a Big Ball Pit. A separate toddler play area offers soft equipment with soft floor and its own mini play structure with slides. Parents are free to relax on couches placed throughout the facility, eat lunch, drink coffee and work using free WI-FI. For family celebrations - such as birthdays and special occasions - Ball Factory Indoor Play & Cafe offers private party rooms and parties are hosted by trained staff to provide everything a child would want in a birthday. The venue desires playtime to be as rewarding for the parents as it is for the children, as they spend time together.