Practitioner determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 25 units of Botox
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
Need To Know
Certified laser specialist Pamela Archer is a staunch believer in the manifold power of lasers, employing their beams to rid bodies of hair, spider veins, wrinkles, and fungus at BARELaser clinic. Her arsenal of Quanta lasers covers a wide range of wavelengths to address the needs of patients of all skin types. The center's team of registered nurses conquers issues unreachable by lasers through skin-smoothing injections of Botox or dermal fillers.