Practitioner determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 25 units of Botox
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person only. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. New customers only. Must use all units in one visit. Only valid to be used on face. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
Certified laser specialist Pamela Archer is a staunch believer in the manifold power of lasers, employing their beams to rid bodies of hair, spider veins, wrinkles, and fungus at BARELaser clinic. Her arsenal of Quanta lasers covers a wide range of wavelengths to address the needs of patients of all skin types. The center's team of registered nurses conquers issues unreachable by lasers through skin-smoothing injections of Botox or dermal fillers.