Growling stomachs can hamper stealth operations, spoil belly dances, and, in extreme cases, induce dogs to attack. Quiet whimpering tummy tones with today’s Groupon to Bask On Seaboard in the NC Music Factory courtyard. Choose from the following options:
- For $30, you get dinner for two (up to a $62 value) that includes:
- One small plate (up to a $10 value)
- Two large plates (up to a $26 value each)<p>
- For $58, you get dinner for four (up to a $124 value) that includes:
- Two small plates (up to a $10 value each)
- Four large plates (up to a $26 value each)<p>
- For $84, you get dinner for six (up to a $186 value) that includes:
- Three small plates (up to a $10 value each)
- Six large plates (up to a $26 value each)<p>
Bask On Seaboard’s executive chef Chuck Herrick and his collaborating crew artistically etch a seasonal menu of modern American delicacies crafted from fresh, local produce worthy of a spotlight on Charlotte Today. Small plates wallop taste buds with petite portions of intense flavor combinations, such as the roasted-garlic-and-black-bean blend in the hummus or the spiced cheese fondue served with the butternut squash fritters. Sweet potatoes and haricots verist dance across a large plate of North Carolina trout, entertaining tongues with fresh, savory flavor and astounding card tricks. Appetites unable to determine tummy cravings can hedge their bets with surf and turf, a platter overflowing with spicy shrimp and hanger steak aside creamed spinach with pecan orzo.
Bask’s chic dining room encloses patrons within exposed-brick walls, black framed art, and silver-metal accents highlighted by glowing pendant lights. Diners can sidle up to a plush, white-clothed booth or chair before letting wandering eyes stroll across elegant dark-wood furnishings gifted from Paul Bunyan’s secret forest of furniture trees.