All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $12 for weekday pumpkin-festival admission for two ($15.98 value)
- $16 for weekend pumpkin-festival admission for two ($21.98 value)
- $22 for weekday pumpkin-festival admission for four ($31.96 value)
- $32 for weekend pumpkin-festival admission for four ($43.96 value)
From September 26 to October 31, Basse’s Taste of Country hosts its annual pumpkin festival. Admission includes a free pumpkin along with more than 30 fall activities, including an 8-acre corn maze, hayride to the pumpkin patch, and inflatable obstacle course.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Subject to weather. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Pumpkin Festival runs September 26th - October 25th. Not Valid 10/10-10/11 or 10/17-10/18. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Must use full promotional value in one visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Basse's Taste of Country
In 2000, Becky and Roger Basse opened the farm and country store that bears their name. Along with produce that visitors pick themselves, Basse's Taste of Country also sells homemade treats such as donuts and kettlecorn, and its pop-culture-themed corn mazes and other fun fall activities have been featured on Fox 6 news and Real Milwaukee. Read on to learn more about visiting.
Five Things to Know About Basse's Taste of Country
- The farm is only open in the summer and fall. Strawberry season kicks off in mid June, and the farm closes after pumpkin season ends in late autumn.
- There are 110,000 strawberry plants. That means you're bound to find the perfect berries for your needs, whether that means small ones to top cupcakes or ones that rival the size of a newborn baby.
- It will be one of the only places to pick blackberries in the state. The farm will have one of the first pick-your-own blackberry patches in Wisconsin once its 3/4 acre of plants mature in the next few years.
- The corn mazes aren't just memory games about directions. The larger of the two corn mazes takes up to 45 minutes to complete and includes a trivia game, and the smaller one incorporates a farm mystery game that appeals to those of all ages.
- Pumpkins range from pint-sized to ginormous. The largest pumpkins the farm grow reach up to 400 pounds.