Though using quantum-leaping lasers to divide segments of the space-time continuum would theoretically capture a slice of life, it could make the universe implode. Snag professionally preserved moments with today's Groupon from Bauer Photography. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get an 8" x 10" print of a photo of your choice from the selected gallery (a $50 value).
- For $59, you get an 11" x 14" print of a photo of your choice from the selected gallery (a $130 value).
- For $79, you get a 12" x 16" print of a photo of your choice from the selected gallery (a $170 value).
- For $99, you get a 16" x 20" print of a photo of your choice from the selected gallery (a $225 value).
- For $149, you get a 20" x 30" print of a photo of your choice from the selected gallery (a $350 value).
Pittsburgh native and professional photographer Gerard "Jerry" Bauer snaps images of the Steel City that capture its distinctive urban beauty in evocative images of peaceful sunsets, softly falling snow, and familiar landmarks. A now-vanished dome, lightly dusted with snow, sits tranquilly at the center of Mellon Arena, taken in 2009 after an apparently heavy snowfall or joyous cotton-ball-factory explosion. Cheery rays crest the horizon, casting light on the still-sleeping city and early-morning fog in Sunrise Over Pittsburgh, and View from Veterans Bridge depicts the skyline from a unique vantage point. A jaunty red car glides up Mt. Washington in Incline, its vivid hue standing out dramatically from the edited black-and-white background. The frame-ready prints portray Pittsburgh through a local's loving eyes, and convey a hometown pride rivaled only by lining one's mantelpiece with stolen Steelers' helmets.