Carpet technicians pre-treat high-traffic areas and stains, then deep-scrub and clean carpets, rugs, sofas, and loveseats
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: within 30 miles of zip code 28034; traveling over 30 miles is $15 extra; $5 standard fuel charge applies
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Not valid for deep and stain remover cleaning
- Heavily soiled carpet may require additional charge
- Berber carpet is extra $20 per room
- Any rooms over 150 square feet is two rooms
- Additional fee may required for high rises (second floor and up)
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
Need To Know
About Best Carpet Solution
Flooring takes a lot of day-to-day abuse. The technicians from Best Carpet Solution give tile, wood, and carpet a new lease on life with an array of rehabilitative services. Thanks to special equipment and years of experience, they can remove years of dirt and grime from carpet fibers as well as tile and grout. Best Carpet Solution's signature service is water-damage remediation. Their quick-drying technique minimizes restoration costs and is available whenever emergency strikes: 24 hours a day, seven days a week.