Monkfish medallions, French-cut chicken breast, and steaks anchor a menu of French American cuisine that pairs with a flat-priced wine menu
About This Deal
Choose from Five Options
- $35 for $60 worth of dinner for two or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $70 for $120 worth of dinner for four or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $40 for $60 worth of dinner for two or more, valid any time
- $79 for $120 worth of dinner for four or more, valid any time
- $15 for $25 worth of lunch or brunch
- Click to view the dinner, lunch, brunch, and wine menus.
Need To Know
About Bistro 25
Bistro 25 is nothing if not aptly named. Here, the wine menu always features 25 boutique vintages, all culled from locales as far ranging as Tuscany, the Loire Valley, Argentina, and Napa Valley. And each of these 25 wines is priced at $25 a bottle.
Cementing the "Bistro" portion of the name are French-inspired gourmet eats ready to pair expertly with those bottles. The house raw bar serves up littleneck clams and local oysters, for instance, while the culinary team's creations range from lobster mac and cheese to a custom-grilled sirloin with herbed butter. Yet the most creative dishes on the menu just might be the desserts—think carrot-cake bread pudding with cream-cheese ice cream.