The pen is mightier than the sword, but that’s only because the pen spends three nights per week bench-pressing paper clips. Stay in tiptop sharp-object-dodging shape with today’s Groupon to Boost Fitness, valid at the Hudson, Northboro, and Westford locations. Choose between the following options:
- For $45, you get a 10-class package (a $100 value), which includes:
- A punch card for 10 group exercise classes
- Half off the $100 registration fee if you sign up for more classes before July 1, 2012<p>
- For $68, you get a 20-class package (a $200 value), which includes:
- A punch card for 20 group exercise classes
- A waiver of the $100 registration fee if you sign up for more classes before July 1, 2012
Buzzing with energetic teachers, brightly colored workout rooms, and motivating music, Boost Fitness’ upbeat classes help students of all shapes and sizes to fall in love with exercise. More than 75 weekly sessions fill the schedules of three locally owned clubs, including Group Power barbell workouts that target each muscle group and Group Kick classes that employ a fusion of boxing, kickboxing, and martial-arts moves to mimic the explosive power of Chuck Norris’s brief stint with the Rockettes. To raise heart rates and scorch calories, Zumba sessions pair sultry world music with saucy dance steps inspired by salsa, tango, and merengue. Instead of racing mannequins up shopping-mall escalators, Group Step students tone thighs and calves atop exercise platforms of varying heights, and the Northboro location’s LiveStrong cycling studio, plays host to spinning adventures that melt stress as they strengthen lower bodies.