Einstein famously said that imagination is more important than knowledge, which is why he also famously referred to the moon as “the night sun.” Train your brain with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
$10 for $20 worth of in-store cosmetics
- Vegan and vegetarian products
- Makeup such as UltraLuxe eye shadow ($12), liquid lipstick pens ($14), and hi-def blushes ($12–$18)<p>
$85 for a three-hour group smoky-eye makeup class (a $200 value)
- Complimentary wine
- Includes a take-home kit with four eye-shadow shades, one highlighter, one brow powder, and one lip-gloss<p>
$85 for a two-hour private makeup-application class (a $200 value)
- A makeup artist completes one side of the client’s face and the client replicates the techniques and style on the other side
- Includes a take-home kit with four mini eye shadows and one lip-gloss as well as 10% off in-store products that day<p>
$125 for a two-hour girls’ night makeup party for up to six (a $250 value)
- Sip wine and watch demonstrations on application techniques
- Includes a take-home kit with four mini eye shadows and one lip-gloss or blush as well as 10% off in-store products that day for each person<p>
$800 for a private custom-makeup class for up to eight (a $1,600 value)
- Two- to three-hour class customized to the group
- Learn styles such as the smoky eye, pin-up, or classic
- Complimentary wine for of-age patrons and non-alcoholic beverages for visitors younger than 21
- Includes a take-home kit with three eye shadows, one small foundation, one small blush, one brow powder, and one lip-gloss, as well as 10% off in-store products that day, for each person<p>
Brazen Beauty Lounge
One might not think of makeup and perfume as having an attitude, but Brazen Beauty Lounge aims to change that. The indie cosmetics company creates bold hues and trendy scents to draw attention on the street, amplify a stage presence, and—at one point—grace the skin of the Detroit Pistons cheerleaders. Those wishing to infuse their own personalities into the luxury perfume oils can embark on hands-on perfumery workshops, which offer the chance to craft a customized, unique scent from over 100 fragrances and essential oils. Each workshop focuses on layering complexities and nuances for a finished product as unique as its creator.
The available eye shadows, blushes, brow powders, foundations, and perfume oils sport names bold enough to reflect their colors and the spirits of the divas living inside their containers. Women can wear their mood with flirtatious tints such as En Fuego, Frisky, and Surrender or play with more mysterious names such as End of the World, Idol, and WTF.
Yet intrepid looks aren't the only goal of Brazen Beauty Lounge. Each custom-blended color uses durable formulas anchored by natural minerals, oils, extracts, and vitamins to enhance and heal complexions. As a further eco-friendly measure, many of the company's products are made completely vegan and all the products are 100% vegetarian. In Brazen's Ferndale showroom and beauty lounge, customers can feel good about the lack of animal testing as they sample blends from the shelf or learn how to apply them during group and private classes spurred by wine.
“FABULOUS experience. I absolutely recommend trying Brazen Beauty Lounge. Love the owner, who was gracious and patient and knowledgeable. ”