Zoo & conservation hub stewards majestic fauna including giraffes, rhinoceroses & 250-pound crocodiles & promotes interactive play
About This Deal
If human evolution had favored tree walking over ground strolling, commuters would swing hand over hand across skyscraper branches and grabbing morning coffee would be a far more dangerous affair. Explore alternative animal lifestyles with today’s Groupon: for $51, you get a one-year membership to the Brevard Zoo in Melbourne (up to a $101.50 value). Choose between the following membership types:
- Dual membership (an $81.50 value)
- Single-parent membership (an $81.50 value)
- Family membership (a $101.50 value)
- Grandparent membership (a $101.50 value)
Each membership includes the following benefits:
- Free zoo admission and parking
- Free or reduced admission to more than 120 affiliate zoos and aquariums
- 9 a.m. admission to the zoo
- Discounts at the Whale’s Tail and Flamingo Café, Panther’s Paw Gift Shop, guided kayaking tours, and Cairo Express train rides
- Discounted admission to kids’ camps, educational programs, and concerts
This Groupon is for new members only.
A world-class zoo and conservation hub, Brevard Zoo stewards several continents’ worth of animals and educates visitors about wildlife with a “Paws On” interactive area and a menagerie of outdoor activities. Hand-feed an African giraffe or compare facial horns with a white rhinoceros in Expedition Africa, a riverside habitat with views of creatures ranging from birds to lemurs and gazelles. The Wild Florida exhibit showcases fauna from the thick expanse of Florida's forests, letting visitors stare into the grin of a 250-pound crocodile or 13-foot American alligator. Human children can splash around in the Indian River play lagoon, situated by the zoo’s new 20,000-gallon aquarium, and visitors of all ages can sate the beast that hungers for food and trinkets by stopping at the zoo’s shopping and dining areas. Brevard Zoo aims to provide top-quality care for its animals and support research and conservation projects both locally and abroad.