All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Among ways to start the morning, eating a balanced breakfast is second only to jogging with the sheep you counted the night before. Get your stomach off on the right foot with today's Groupon: for $29, you get a family-style brunch for two at Brunch Drunk Love (up to a $61.50 value). The brunch includes:
- Two appetizers from the "Munchies + Bites" section (up to a $9.50 value each)
- One brunch entree on the "From the Griddle" section (up to a $13 value)
- One breakfast or sandwich entree from the "Legs + Eggs + Fins" or "Between the Bun" section (up to a $15.50 value)
- One dessert from the "On the Sweet Side" section (up to a $7 value)
- Two cups of coffee, tea, or juice from the "Wake Me Ups" section (up to a $3.50 value each)
With a contemporary menu devised by executive chef Ryan Scott of Top Chef fame, Brunch Drunk Love awakens weekend appetites with gourmet egg dishes and reinventions of classic favorites. Midmorning munchers start their engines with the restaurant's revamp of biscuits and gravy, which crowns its creamy leek- and thyme-seasoned topping with fresh maple sausage from 4505 Meats. Maple-bacon pancakes adorned with bourbon-glazed bananas forge a sweet, booze-infused flavor, much like Ernest Hemingway's bowl of Lucky Charms. Otherwise, the fried green tomato sammie bundles its cornbread-battered centerpiece in a homemade english muffin beneath a fried egg and pimento cheese. Brunch bounties culminate with a helping of milk and cookies as a house DJ spins rock 'n' roll from decades past, sending taste buds back in time like a handful of gummy deLoreans.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 20, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.