Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for a boudoir photo-shoot package ($775 value)
- $115 for a boudoir photo-shoot package with professional hairstyling and makeup ($875 value)
Both packages include:
- One-hour photo shoot with three wardrobe changes on three designer sets
- Complimentary glass of wine or sparkling water
- Same-day image viewing in a private theater
- Choice of 10”x15” wall portrait or a single-image package including one 8”x12” print and two 4”x6” prints
- Digital image of the selected print
In a 2000-square-foot, light-filled studio, female photographers capture boudoir images while music plays. Immediately following the photo shoot, a viewing session in a private theater takes place. Bridal boudoir books, fine-art albums, and wall portraits are available in addition to the complimentary wall portrait or single-image prints included with this Groupon.
At Brystan Studios, a team of female photographers attempt to create everlasting beauty using professional lighting and designer sets. They photograph snuggly babies, smiling teens, and happy families, as well as snap boudoir and wedding shots. They also create love-note videos, professionally produced short films that capture the subject's inner starlet without the use of a net.
The studio is the brainchild of Lori Brystan, a former model who moved to the other side of the camera lens. She believes her greatest strength is capturing a client's essence in her photographs, and her work has been included in such national publications as Elle Décor and Family Circle. The busy shutterbug also works as beauty editor for the lifestyle pub Greer's OC, and she is the creator and producer of Show Supper Club, a music and entertainment event production company.