Float sessions aim to deeply relax and soothe the body and mind by reducing the effects of gravity and external stimuli
What You'll Get
Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in a pod filled with warm water Epsom salt solution while reducing external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
Float Spa Premium Float Pods provide a unique experience with their design and in-pod lighting. Between sessions, all solution is pumped from the pod to a reservoir, then back to the float pod. The process guarantees that 100% of the solution is filtered through a 4-step system for absolute sanitation. In addition, guests get to experience being lifted weightlessly as the pod fills.
- Amenities include: towels, robes, slippers, earplugs, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, Q-tips, cotton balls, and hairdryers
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about floatation tanks
Choose from two available locations:
- Rock Hill
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit of one voucher per person, vouchers purchased as gifts may not be used by the purchaser. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Buoyant Float Spas
Meditation fan, Mikell Rush, was first exposed to "floating" through an online video. Soon after, she went to Seattle to try out this practice for herself and loved it so much she decided to bring it back to her hometown. In 2015, she opened the doors of Buoyant Float Spa to share her wellness discoveries from tranquil floatation to St. Louis residents and visitors.
Flotation tanks provide an array of health benefits including body relaxation, mental decompression, and joint and spinal column relief. Here, guests float for an hour in 200 gallons of water mixed with Epsom salt.
At Buoyant Float Spa, you can enjoy:
- Flotation: Spend an hour floating in a water tank to give the body and mind a much needed break from day-to-day stress.
- Gravity Reduction: Flotation sessions make guests feel as though they are living without gravity. This can create health benefits such as back and neck relaxation, spinal alignment, improved reflexes, and relief from arthritis.
- Sensory Deprivation: Laying in a flotation pod lets participants rest fully because the body's senses are not being overstimulated. Other benefits of a session at Buoyant Float Spa include relief from depression and hypertension as well as enhanced cognitive ability.