Mediterranean civilizations invented many lasting concepts, developing astronomy to explain the cosmos and democracy to equally divide lamb kebabs. Split a skewer with today’s Groupon to Cafe Annie. Choose from the following options:
- For $30, you get dinner for two (up to a $61.85 value) that includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to $8.95)
- Two entrees (up to $19.95 each)
Two glasses of wine or beer (up to $6.50 each)<p>
- For $55, you get dinner for four (up to a $123.70 value) that includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to $8.95 each)
- Four entrees (up to $19.95 each)
Four glasses of wine or beer (up to $6.50 each)<p>
- For $80, you get dinner for six (up to a $185.55 value) that includes the following:
- Three appetizers (up to $8.95 each)
- Six entrees (up to $19.95 each)
- Six glasses of wine or beer (up to $6.50 each)<p>
Groups can commence flavor-tours of Cafe Annie’s menu with a starter of creamy hummus ($5.25) or tangy chicken drummettes ($7.95). Beef and chicken cubes slink across skewers in tandem to form the combo kebab entree ($15.95), and dijon mustard, garlic, and rosemary enliven lamb chops ($19.95) more than an all-night rave with mint jelly. Mouths can wrap around a gyro ($9.95), which showcases slices of thin beef and lamb nestled into a pita and garnished with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and tzatziki sauce, and vegetarians can feast on stuffed grape leaves, hummus, and tabbouleh in the dolmades platter ($10.95). Cafe Annie’s full bar decants delicious draft beer or wine pours, which complement each Greek mouthful with waves of wheat, grapey goodness, or liquid courage.
Cafe Annie set up shop in 1988, and its staff has dished out authentic Lebanese and Greek cuisine for lunch and dinner ever since. Its cafeteria-style lunch option makes it a popular destination for diners with limited time or an unlimited appetite to recreate the scene from Saved by the Bell where Mr. Belding dines at the popular kids' table. For dinner, the kitchen team whips up dishes such as dijon-mustard-seasoned lamb chops, falafel platters, and chicken-curry soup. Cafe Annie's hospitality is an integral ingredient in its recipe for customer happiness, and its location in downtown Orlando boasts proximity to many exciting pastimes.