All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 17, 2012
Reviewed August 27, 2012
Reviewed August 6, 2012
What You'll Get
Fusing international cuisines creates provocative new dishes, whereas fusing international languages still just sounds like Latin. Savor flavors without borders with this Groupon.
$39 for a Four-Course, Prix-Fixe Meal for Two (Up to Total $78.75 Value)
The four courses include:
- One of the following shared appetizers (up to an $9.95 value):
- Hummus with pita
- Grilled ceviche
- Two soups of the day or one of the following shared salads with homemade dressing (up to a $10.95 value):
- Bella salad
- Caesar salad
- Asian salad
- Two of the following entrees (up to a $51.90 value):
- Seafood linguini with homemade marinara, scallops, shrimp, and mussels
- Pork loin chops with mango salsa, grilled pineapple, and garlic mashed potatoes
- Caribbean jerk chicken with garlic mashed potatoes and madeira wine sauce
- Tilapia provençal with garlic mashed potatoes
- Mediterranean platter with hummus, pita, olives, feta, Greek salad, and falafel
- One of the following shared desserts (up to an $5.95 value):
- Triple-chocolate mousse cake
- Tres leches
- Chocolate flan
- Dessert of the week
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 19, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Valid for prix-fixe menu only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Café Bella
International flavors shape the weekly changing menu at Café Bella, which was recently named a Top 40 Chicago restaurant by the Food Network and was one of 44 restaurants endorsed to be showcased on their new website. The spot transitions from daytime café to evening BYOB bistro, starting the day with steaming pours of house-blend coffee, café caramelos, and a selection of ciabatta sandwiches, wraps, and pitas.
For dinnertime, chefs may conjure up a mix of Mexican-style cheese steak sandwichs, steaks, seafood, and the spot's popular caribbean jerk chicken breast, accompanied by mashed potatoes with a madeira sauce and an edible steel drum set.
As diners savor preservative-free, all-natural fare, they can admire a spackling of local artwork making exposed-brick walls decent. They can also enjoy their dishes out on the street-side patio during warm months.