When dining in groups, eaters stay entertained by gossiping about work, making celebratory toasts, and collaborating on massive mashed-potato sculptures. Share culinary creativity with today’s Groupon to Café Jag’s in Wakefield. Choose from the following options:
- For $30, you get a dinner for two (up to a $71 total value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $13 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $25 value each)
One dessert (an $8 value)<p>
- For $50, you get a dinner for four (up to a $142 total value), which includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $13 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $25 value each)
Two desserts (an $8 value each)<p>
- For $70, you get a dinner for six (up to a $213 total value), which includes:
- Three appetizers (up to a $13 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $25 value each)
- Three desserts (an $8 value each)<p>
Café Jag’s chefs cater to discerning palates with fresh-made Italian pastas, seafood, and grilled meats. Dining bands collaboratively scour the dinner menu before harmonizing their orders of appetizers such as the Maryland crab cakes, dunked in house-made rémoulade sauce. The grilled rack of lamb tickles taste buds with a french-cut slab of meat and accompanies veggies as they careen down digestive canals. As soft light spills across multihued paintings and light cocoa ceilings, chefs house ocean-torn savories in the lobster ravioli, decorating pasta walls with a sherry-cream reduction and ricotta padding. An ever-rotating selection of desserts, including an oft-available five-layer red-velvet-and-chocolate-lava cake, coddles teeth with the sweet softness of a cloud of gummy bears.
33 Tuttle St.
Wakefield, Massachusetts 01880