All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
February 22, 2012
February 20, 2012
February 20, 2012
What You'll Get
A spaghetti noodle, much like a swimming-pool noodle, maintains its shape until it's exposed to boiling water or sat on by children. Savor pasta's forced flexibility with today's Groupon to Café Rialto in Roslindale. Choose between the following options:
- For $23, you get an Italian-American meal for two (up to a $48.25 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.75 value)
- One large salad (up to an $8.75 value)
- Two small entrees or small specialty pizzas or small make-your-own pizzas with up to two toppings (up to an $12.25 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $6.25 value)
- For $45, you get an Italian-American meal for four (up to a $96.50 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.75 value each)
- Two large salads (up to an $8.75 value each)
- Four small entrees or small specialty pizzas or small make-your-own with up to two toppings (up to an $12.25 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $6.25 value each)
Café Rialto’s chefs craft toothsome traditional Italian dishes alongside American favorites to build a deliciously blended menu. Fried calamari or an antipasto plate entices diners with visions of an imminently flavorful future. Drown out the screams of boiling pasta by crunching into a balsamic-laced spinach-and-goat-cheese salad or a refreshing tomato-and-cucumber salad. Sleek brushed metal and mahogany chairs cradle diners as they sidle up to the hardwood bar or lean back at their tables to peruse a small entree selection that splays out a choice of ziti, linguine, or gluten-free pasta. An unblended pesto dish deconstructs the pungent spread into its component ingredients, and shrimp splash their tails amid a spicy white-wine-and-garlic red sauce. Café Rialto's chefs slather pizzas with homemade sauce before peppering the pies with a choice of toppings, including spinach, basil, prosciutto, and goat cheese. Finally, desserts of tiramisu or semifreddo tuck tongues into their cheek-pillowed beds to dream about counting sheep for the Census Bureau.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Additional charge for meat on salads. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.