During the tour visitors can learn about the distilling process. During the tastings visitors can sample the spirits or cocktails
About This Deal
- What’s included in the Distillery Tour:
- Welcome cocktail that can be taken on the walking tour of the distillery
- 30-minute tour that teaches the participants a lot about the process of making vodka, gin, and rum from scratch
- 20% off an additional drink
- What’s included in the Guided Spirits Tasting:
- Guide that takes the visitors through the spirits tasting process, individual spirit notes, and creation process for three signature spirits and one representative cocktail
- Four drinks (three served straight and a cocktail)
- What’s included in the Cocktail Tasting:
- A flight of three featured cocktails per visitor
Age restriction: must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages.
- COVID RULES: As of 8/16/21 the City of New Orleans requires customers to show either proof of vaccination or a negative Covid Test within 72 hours of their visit. Please have proof available to show upon arrival.
About Cajun Spirits Distillery
Cajun Spirits Distillery formulates handcrafted spirits. They are dedicated to sharing unique, high quality beverages that can only be made when you start from the foundation of fermenting and distilling all products from scratch. Cajun Spirits is a distillery that prides itself on making everything from scratch, from local Louisiana ingredients. In this way, Cajun Spirits Distillery pays homage to its home; reflecting the essence of New Orleans.
- Crescent Vodka: Made from scratch at the distillery, this vodka is fermented in the house then distilled 18 times before being filtered, proofed and bottled all on-site.
- Tresillo Rum: Also made from scratch, this rum is fermented and distilled in house, then slightly barrel-aged and rested to produce a complex, traditional rum.
- 3rd Ward Gin: Again made from scratch, we take our over-proof vodka base and infuse botanicals, then distill the infusion one more time to create a refreshing, clean, surprisingly smooth, juniper-forward, floral gin.