A place where families and friends can try a different array of outdoor activities
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- What’s Included: The park consists of three areas with two levels of difficulty in the trees. Participants are challenged to move from platform to platform in the trees, and from the ground, by traversing bridges, climbing ladders, scaling obstacles, and crossing zip lines. During peak season, Aerial Adventure Forest includes free access to the water park.
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets: For ages 7 and up.
- Other Restrictions:
- Minimum height of 48″
- Minimum weight of 50lbs-Maximum weight is 250 pounds.
- Dry clothing and closed-toe shoes are required.
- A Release of Liability must be signed prior to participation. If under 18 yrs, a parent or legal guardian must sign.
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant (consult doctor prior to visit).
About Candia Springs Adventure Park
Nestled in gorgeous and natural woodland, Candia Springs Adventure Park is a place where families and friends can challenge themselves in an array of outdoor activities. Park features an aerial rope park, water park, zipline tour, and much more. The fun ends with jumping into a Pinzgauer for and off-road experience transporting you back to your starting point.
Aerial Adventure Forest consists of 3 areas with 2 levels of difficulty. Obstacles include traveling bridges, climbing ladders, scaling obstacles, and crossing zip lines while working on agility, teamwork, and self-confidence.
Zipline tour consists of 6 separate zip lines that extend over 3000 feet of cables and range from 200- to 1000-feet-long ones. Ziplines run at different heights and the highest one is up to 40 feet.
Ultimate Adventure covers 50-acre Candia Springs Adventure Park and allows patrons to race each other on twin 1000-feet-long ziplines
Waterpark includes attractions such as:
- Plummet Speed Slides: two 40-feet-long vertical drop speed slides for the real thrill-seekers
- Twister: a 272-feet-long slide with a full 720-degree spin to start with and a 360-degree one to go back
- Vortex: a 246-feet-long enclosed blackout slide with two full 360-degree loops over four stories
- Ziptide: 25,000 gallons of water where patrons can unwind and relax after non-aquatic adventures
- The Reef: over 2,000 square feet of sandy beach with a spring-fed swimming hole and extended inflatable obstacle course called The Wibit
Adventure Bay consists of a spray ground filled with 5,000 square feet of interactive water toys designed for our explorers to feel young and refreshed while discovering a brand new world.