Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a St. Patrick's Day celebration for two on March 15, 2014 ($51.98 value)
- Admission for passage on the Erin Express ($10.00 value)
- Two beers ($12.00 value)
- Two shepherds pies (or another menu item valued up to $14.99 each) ($29.98 value)
$42 for march 15, 2014: st. patrick's day celebration for four ($103.96 value)
- Admission for passage on the Erin Express for 4 people ($20.00 value)
- Four beers ($24.00 value)
- Four shepherds pies (or another menu item valued up to $14.99 each) ($59.96 value)
See the menu
Cattle 'n Clover
It's not uncommon for a restaurant to use superlatives in their marketing, but when Cattle 'n Clover lays claim to making the world's largest shepherd's pie, they can back it up with an entry in the Guinness Book of World Records. To celebrate St. Patrick's Day in 2012, the Irish steakhouse crafted a homemade shepherd's pie that tipped the scales at nearly 1,800 lbs. Their other traditional Irish eats––slow-cooked corned beef sandwiches, fish and chips, and pan-roasted rack of lamb––are bite-sized by comparison.
Each of Cattle 'n Clover's steaks is cut in-house. Diners can sink their teeth into a tobacco-topped New York strip steak rubbed with cinnamon and cocoa, or savor a buttery 10 oz. hanger steak. Corned beef and cabbage spring rolls, and apple brandy-glazed mahi mahi round out the inventive selections.