What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for a session one ticket, valid on March 26 ($45 value)
- $29 for a session two ticket, valid on March 26 ($45 value)
- $39 for a session one ticket, valid on April 9 ($45 value)
- $39 for a session two ticket, valid on April 9 ($45 value)
Tickets get you an unlimited number of tastings of more than 100 beers and wines. The first session takes place from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and the second session takes place 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. On Saturday, March 26, the fest takes place at The Yards on First Street SE across from Nats Park. On Saturday, April 9, it takes place at The Block on New York Avenue NW in Chinatown.
Cherry Blossom Beer & Wine Festival by Drink the District
- The Drinks: Enjoy suds and sips of more than 100 local craft beers and wines while hanging out with friends during the outdoor festival.
- What to Eat: Local food trucks keep bellies buffered for the tidal wave of suds and vino.
- Other Festivities: Live music provides a soundtrack that, when combined with adult beverages, might lead to dancing, or bouncing pinkies at the very least.
- The Hosts: The social-event chieftains of Drink the District, whose history of throwing popular soirees for foodies and booze aficionados dates back to 2012 and includes last year’s Rock the Core and Red, White & Brew.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for session purchased. Must be 21 or older. No children or infants will be allowed into the event. All products served are subject to availability and may change prior to event. Event is rain or shine. Subject to event organizer's terms and conditions. Tickets purchased on Groupon must be redeemed on organizer's website prior to the event. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.