Professionally-done massage or chiropractic care can help reverse the deeply buried tension that causes discomfort and pain
About This Deal
- Massage is a choice of therapeutic, sports recovery, pregnancy, Swedish, or deep-tissue modality, depending on the client’s needs
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
During a cupping session, the therapist applies heated cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The heated vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, and detoxify the body.
- The chiropractors: Chris Bocci, Shawn Ebaugh, Ryan Kirkpatrick, Alden Clendenin
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- About the laser therapy: involving application of light energy at specific wavelengths and power densities to penetrate into tissues and be absorbed by cells, the laser therapy may help promote faster tissue healing.
Need To Know
About Chicago Chiropractic & Sports Injury Centers
The chiropractors, acupuncturists, and physical therapists at Chicago Chiropractic & Sports Injury Centers want to get their clients healthy, well, and back into action. At this upscale clinic, patients come in for spinal decompression, ultrasounds, podiatry, yoga classes, and myriad other healing services, and the focus is on treating each client as an individual. Visitors can have a massage that relieves chronic aches and pains, get their spine realigned with a chiropractic treatment, or have their energy rerouted during an invigorating acupuncture session. With a client roster that includes NHL and MLB players, Chicago Chiropractic & Sports Injury Centers is the place to take acting-up muscles and injuries.