Sharing a meal out strengthens family bonds in a civilized way, unlike invading the neighborhood block party and laying siege to the bounce castle. Subjugate your hunger with today’s Groupon to Clear Fork Station in Willow Park. Choose from the following options:
- For $29, you get a dinner for two (a $61 total value) that includes:
- One starter dish (up to a $12 value)
- Two main courses (up to a $22 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $5 value)<p>
- For $55, you get a dinner for four (a $122 total value) that includes:
- Two starter dishes (up to a $12 value each)
- Four main courses (up to a $22 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $5 value each)<p>
- For $10, you get $20 worth of seasonal Texas fare from the lunch menu. Entrees and sandwiches range from $5.95–$8.95.<p>
Lunch runs from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dinner runs from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Channeling the culinary past of Parker County, the chefs at Clear Fork Station wrangle a dinner menu with farm-to-table ingredients culled from the fields and pastures of local farmers and ranchers. As guests slip into what the Dallas Observer called a “cowboy oasis,” diners will feel transported to a bygone era renown for simple fare and hazardous sock hops with spur-jangled stockings. Country ditties rollick the dining room even before the bacon-wrapped jalapeños or beef tenderloin tamales starter dishes hit tabletops. Blanketed with cracked-pepper cream gravy, the chicken-fried steak sprawls across its ceramic chaise lounge, as noted in the Weatherford Democrat. Among desserts, buttermilk pie or bread pudding sustain sweet teeth and eliminate the need to scale sugar mountain with only a rope and two canines.
4971 E I-20 Service Rd. N
Willow Park, Texas 76087Get Directions