During a hands-on cooking class with a chef, participants learn to cook their favorite dish while sipping on wine/beer; no experience needed
About This Deal
- Whether you’re a culinary novice or chef extraordinaire, you’ll learn something new at a cooking class by Classpop! — with the added bonus of wine, a cocktail or beer in hand. Under the skillful guidance of a professional chef, learn how to cook some of your favorite dishes from scratch, no cooking experience necessary.
- Cooking class options include:
- Pasta Making: Go from pasta dough to pasta in a bowl as our chefs teach you pasta basics, including making sauce from scratch.
- Spanish Paella: Learn all the techniques and skills you need to make paella at home. Yes, really!
- Dumpling Making: Discover the basics needed to craft perfect dumplings from start to finish.
- Dessert Making: Whether you’re a beginner or expert in the kitchen, take your dessert-making skills up a notch.
- Sunday Brunch: Learn how to make brunch favorites from scratch.
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming cooking classes
- Age restrictions: must be 21 or older
- Alcohol is not included with admission
These aren't ordinary cooking classes — they're exciting in-person and online culinary adventures! Students will move away from fluorescent-lit cooking classrooms and into charming local restaurants and bars or into the comfort of your own kitchen for a fun experience both beginner and expert cooks will enjoy. No prior cooking experience is required.
At Classpop!, foodies of all ages and skill levels explore their love of cooking and eating in a class led by a local master chef. Dishes crafted from scratch in both in-person and online cooking classes range from handmade pasta and Spanish paella to crunchy and chewy macarons, and are enjoyed by everyone at the end of class.
Between each course, in-person guests can order a new round of drinks, catch up with friends and even make new ones, and online class guests can make or grab a new drink and chat with other guests. Once the meal is fully prepared, everyone will enjoy their creation and toast to good times!